The more exposure your home gets, the better chance you have at finding the best and most qualified tenant for your property. Other property management companies only list your home on a few listing services in hopes that it will get rents. Here at Tyre Property Management we put every one of our rental listings into our Pro-Active Marketing System to get the most qualified tenants in your home in the fastest time possible, and for the highest monthly rent. With Tyre Property Management, you can feel comfortable knowing we are the most innovative and technologically advanced property management company in all of the Greenville, NC area.
Below are a few of the different approaches Tyre Property Management practices while marketing your rental home:
- Powerful Internet Marketing: We post your home to the most popular rental websites on the Internet regularly. Our marketing team is frequently monitoring these websites to ensure our listings are accurate and have the most up-to-date pricing information. You will find your home on the most popular portals like Zillow and Trulia, which gain a lot of exposure and help get your property rented faster.
- Posting of homes in the Greenville Area Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and TyreRealtyGroup.com.
- We receive many potential renters every month to Tyre Property Management from our sister “sales” company, Tyre Realty Group, Inc.
- We actively market our listings to our running database of prospective renters.
- We enlist the help of more than 2,500 REALTORS® to assist us in finding tenants. We even share 1/2 of our leasing commission to incentivize licensed REALTORS® to bring us the most qualified tenants.
- We have full-time administrative staff to assist our agents in fielding inquiries from potential tenants.
- We meet prospective tenants at our listing locations for showings 7 days a week!
- We cross-reference all tenant inquiries against a list of upcoming vacancies among our managed properties.
- We utilize a call center to field all showing calls from agents between 8 am and 8 pm Monday through Saturday, and from 8 am to 6 pm on Sundays; so you won’t miss a showing because no one was available to receive an agent’s phone call.
- We get feedback from agents each time we show your home and communicate that feedback to you via your own private account at Showings.com.
- We maintain relationships with some of the largest corporate relocation and placement services.
- We install the same secure lockbox system all area REALTORS® use to ensure that only REALTORS® or members of our company will be opening the door for showings to potential tenants.
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
Step 1 Complimentary Initial Consultation
It’s our job to know the legalities of leasing, so we have the answers to all of the tough questions in rental management today. Are you looking to learn some of the finer points of property management? Schedule a free initial consultation with us; we’re happy to help!
Step 2 Market Preparation
A summary of improvements and repairs that you should do in order to get your property leased quickly and at the best price possible is part of our consultation.
Step 3 Advertising and Marketing
Having years of experience in advertising homes, our team has one of the biggest web presences in the Greenville area. With Tyre Property Management your home will be listed on our popular website, the traditional MLS, other real estate sites, and anywhere potential renters are looking online. All inquiries about your property will be quickly answered in our office by our experienced staff, and Tyre Property Management will manage all showings and accept/screen all applications until the right tenant is found.
Step 4 Applications & Tenant Screening
After filling out our rental application, all potential renters will go through an extensive credit, background and employment check, and we will also verify references from previous landlords. Our team at Tyre Property Management will do everything possible to guarantee that the tenants chosen for your property can be trusted.
Step 5 Lease Execution
Our lease has been drafted and reviewed by lawyers with experience in North Carolina’s Landlord/Tenant Law. The lease undergoes periodic reviews to keep it up to date with any legal changes. At lease signing, we will make every effort to ensure both the tenant and landlord are crystal clear on the expectations and terms of the lease agreement.
Step 6 Walk-Through and Move In
Prior to the move in date, one of our agents will conduct a thorough walk-through and we’ll have the tenant make note of the existing condition of the home. These measures will help us ensure your property is in the same condition when the tenant moves out, with the exception of normal wear and tear.
Step 7 Maintenance and Rent Collection
We manage all rent collection, and if necessary we will handle evictions. Our team will also coordinate with you on any maintenance or repairs that are required.
Step 8 Monthly Reporting to Property Owner
Tyre Property Management uses software that allows us to provide our property owners with any and all reports they need in regards to rent collection or maintenance fees, etc. for your review and records. Rental collection will be electronically deposited into your bank account by the 15th of each month.